I agree with Bonnie, we also do inpatients and outpatients in a hospital. I
have done 10 or 12 in a day due to lack of staff and I can tell you I am
absolutely exhausted and could never keep that pace every day.
 I would truly start questioning quality if those many studies were done
every day every week.