I will admit I do visit the Chiropractor often for the muscle spasms I get
in my shoulder, if I am doing consistently more than 10 per day.  I do work
in an ICAVL accreditated lab and my scans are in compliance with standards
and very accurate.  Another big factor is we do have a very high percentage
of normal exams.  I admit if I had a higher ratio of difficult/abnormals my
total scans per day would decrease to maintain quality.

Many of us who went through formal schooling in the last 10 yrs were taught
to maintain our quality while increasing productivity.  It's a fact of the
medical profession that we are expected to do more with less help and many
of us had this drummed into us during training.  Now before anyone takes
offense, I'm not saying those who do 6-7/per day have poor productivity,
I'm just saying in the setting I am in 10 scans/day is a very comfortable
day and my quality does not suffer.  There are many factors that determine
how many quality scans a person can perform in a day and to just give a
number is very arbitrary.

Terri Tallman, RVT