Immediate full time position for an echo or vascular, (preferably both),
ultrasound tech.

Prefer registry or registry eligable in either. If registered in one
specialty, we are willing to train the other specialty.

We are an IDTF, part in office, part mobile, ICAEL and ICAVL accredited lab.

We have 10 other techs, 3 Agilent 2000's, 3 Agilent 5500's.

EnConcert will be installed next month.

Full benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and bonuses.

Of course Colorado is a wonderful place to live as well.

We would be delighted to hear from you. Please direct your inquiries not to
the listserv, but to my personal e-mail, [log in to unmask]

Thank you, Will