So how tall was the cliff the guy jumped?  Sounds pretty cool to me.
Last year at the peak of the snowpack I snowshoed with a buddy from
the top of the gondola over to Teardrop (by the quad).  With 6 or 7+
feet of snow there are some really cool looking cliffs that are
jumpable/skiable up there, not my cup of tea but I'd like to see
someone else do it.  A couple years ago, either Powder or Snowboarder
(I forget which) had a picture of a guy going off a solid 50 foot
cliff on Mansfield in the Photo Annual.

re: Nathan Hall.  Eye for eye.  Have someone from the dead guy's
family dress up in football pads and ski into Mr. Hall as hard as
they can.  Repeatedly, if necessary.

-Scott