FYI - www.cobraelectronics.com

I have delt with cobra on several occasions and all of their products top
quality.  Check out the Specials link - they sell packages that include 2
radios, recharagable batteries, and charging pads for one price (and the
prices ain't bad).

I've purchased a remanufactured cb that works like a charm. But the best
Cobra purchase has to be the illuminated dog collars.  They are bright!  I
can hit the back 40 with my two labs at night and see them from a mile away-
nothing better than seeing a red, floresent blur bouncing through powder!

I haven't purchased any FRSs yet, but it will definately happen this year.
(First, need new boots - any comments on the Salomon X-wave 8 or 10s?)

-Rex