Well it seems that for the most part that everyone is a skier but I am
luckily a rider and part time skier.

I have always wondered about the list since Ben Bloom talked about it so
much and because when we were in Lake Tahoe last year he was wearing this
crazy plaid scarf on his coat and was just wondering what his attachment to
this was, like a baby blanket?  So he told me about the list and meeting
people, finding others to ride with, people that just have a lot of
knowledge in general and well travelled as we are starting to be.

So I just wanted to say that I am stoked on being a part of the list and
look forward to learning and contributing what I may.

I want to say hello and thank you to Matt for giving us an amazing tour of
Smugglers Notch.  I would also like to say hello to leigh and tell him I had
a wonderful time riding with him and his family and that his skiing was
pretty kickin.  For everyone else that was in our pack it was a pleasure and
look forward to it again.

As far as Ben Bloom, he is an amazing tele rider already.  He has shown many
of us what can happen after 17 days on teles and when your determine how
quick you can progress.  I owe Ben a huge thanks for putting me up at his
place for 9 days and for bringing to MRG.  Yes a snowboarder that can ski.
I missed it but Ben always seems to find a way to push my limits and skills.
His endless belief in my abilities is sometime rewarding for me.  AFter not
skiing for 3 years, on the first run i was carving very well and by the end
of the day hitting bumps better than i had ever, except the last run down
antelope.

So cheers to all and hope to have many good interactions and meetings.
Always Howie