I've been trying to put enough time aside to post a report which will do justice to last weekend's tour of Smuggs with Matt.  No luck so far, but it's coming.

Hmmm.... Wildcat is showing 36" (yes, 36") of new powder yesterday.  Oh No! I can't find an affordable flight into either Manchester or Burlington from either Buffalo or Toronto.  This sucks.  Another 16 hour rt drive this weekend is going to be really tough, especially considering I'm off to Northern Ontario the weekend after.

What should one do, being, you know, "the best of times?"

Signed,
Frustrated Flatlander