Hi -

I think it's called the Pharmaceutical Administration of the Ministry of
Health.  Just about all countries have an organization that regulations
drugs, but it's usually part of a Ministry of Health, or has the word
Medicines or Pharmaceuticals in the title.  I don't have a website for them.

Good luck!

Barbra Rosenberg
Manager, Library and Information Resources
PAREXEL International
195 West Street
Waltham, MA  02451- 1163
phone:  781-434-4741
fax:  781-487-0525
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Kennedy, Joy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 12:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF: FDA-type agency in Israel?

I have been asked for information on whether or not there is a government
agency in Israel similar to the US Food and Drug Administration?  Does
anyone have any information on this or a website that might have this
information?  Thanks
Joy Kennedy, MLS
Health Resource Library
Northwest Community Healthcare
800 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-2392
Phone: 847/618-5180; FAX: 847/618-5189
email: [log in to unmask]