PC Magazine March 6, 2001 (web site article is dated Feb 14!!) again lists
its  Top 100 Web Sites for March 2001  (it seems to be done every 100 days!)
 Tested for these important criteria:  design, performance, security, and
usability.
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/stories/reviews/0,6755,2682122,00.html

I have selected health related sites (sorry if I missed any; I don't have
the time to surf all 100....)

CATEGORIES

Search & Reference
Britannica.com   (see Explore Health with links and news)
CBSHealthWatch (joint effort with Medscape)
BBC Online  see Health category
Encarta   select  Reference, Category: Life Science, Medicine
Northern Light  (includes Special Editions - concise and timely accounts of
today's important issues - health related topics - autism, disability
insurance, managed care, genetically modifed foods)
WebMD

Portals and Start Pages (have health related categories)
Yahoo
AOL   Web Channel Health
About
iVilliage.com  The Women's Network
My Netscape

Shopping
Amazon.com  (see New Releases for Health, Mind and Body)

News and Entertainment
CNN.com     (See Health section  with related links and search to WebMD.com)

Lifestyle and Fun
Discovery Kids  -  refers to Yucky! Your Gross and Cool Body (health
education for kids)

peter sam, web content developer
Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines/
[log in to unmask]   asian health services  818 webster  oakland  ca