Does anyone have any information on a product called MedCases?  How does it compare to
similar products, if any?  According to the literature I have, MedCases is a, "problem-
based learning system [which] uses time-tested instructional methods combined with the power
and convenience of the Internet . . .."  Medcases is a division of Wolters Kluwer, and the version
that we have researched is sold by, and uses the Ovid search engine.

Please send your replies to me.  If there is sufficient interest, I will summarize for the list.

Ellen

Ellen Rothbaum
Daniel Carroll Payson Medical Library
North Shore University Hospital