Sue London from the Ruth Lilly Library at the I.U. School of Medicine has provided the answer.  Many thanks.

Louise Hass

>>> "Louise S. Hass" <[log in to unmask]> 02/15/01 10:38AM >>>
Medlibbers

Could some one please give me the complete citation which is not in Medline?  This is for a book bibliography.

American Journal of Noninvasive Cardiology 8  1994
Michaelides a, Ryan J.M. and Van Fossen
Relation between exercise-induced and reversible myocardial perfusion defects in patients with coronary artery disease

I need issue number if any, beginning and end pages and Van Fossen's initials.  I also need to confirm that the information I have supplied is correct.

Thanks.

Louise Hass
Manager of Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital