Good Afternoon:

I have the following request & would appreciate recommendations:

The patient education committee is searching for a reference book to use for patient teaching plans and discharge instructions. This pre-printed, pre-approved, generic text is sought after to allow for ease of physician approval and to increase the patient teaching plan base . Would like to be able to order tomorrow for FED-EX delivery in time for the patient education meeting on 2-26. I know it's short notice but could you recommend some examples? Maybe something by Lippincott? Mosby? just to name a few. Look forward to your recommendations.

Thanks,

Kerry B. Hodgson
Library/CME Coordinator
Prince William Hospital