Not at Mason City, but it sounds fascinating.  Wish I had it to browse through!  Does this refer to mushing/dog racing?   JPM

Judy Madson                             [log in to unmask]
Medical Library                                         641-422-7699   voice
Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa           641-422-7698   fax
1000 Fourth Street S. W.
Mason City, IA 50401

>>> Patricia Scholl <[log in to unmask]> 02/21/01 02:05PM >>>
Would anyone have the "Proceedings of the 12th Int. Conference of Racing Analysts and Veterinarians"? As far as I can tell it is from 1998.
A physician needs 4 articles from this and I am hitting a dead end.
Thanks in advance for any help you can supply..

Patty Scholl, MLIS
Medical Librarian
St. Joseph Mercy - Oakland
44405 Woodward Avenue