Goodbye letter to Bill Clinton

Dear Mr. President,

1- Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica
Lewinski, Dolly Kyle Browning, Katherine Willey,Juanita Broadrick. Did I
leave anyone out?
2- Thank you for teaching my children about oral sex. I had really planned to
wait until they were about 10 or so to discuss it with them, but now they
know more about it than I did when I was a senior in college.

3- Thanks for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially
the White House), & on the job is OK, & all you have to know is what the
meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are
not sex, & one person may have sex, while the other one involved does not
have sex. :
4- Thanks for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to  a new generation,
& demonstrating that  that ridiculous plot of "Wag the Dog" could be
plausible after all.
5- Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful,
Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, & John Kennedy look
Moral.
6- Thanks for the 72 House & Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th
Amendment, & 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about
Democrat campaign fund raising.
                                             7- Thanks for the 19 charges, 8
convictions, & 4 imprisonments from the Whitewater "mess", & the 55 criminal
charges & 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other Clinton scandals,
like Castle Grande, cattlegate, travelgate, healthcaregate, Filegate,
Chinagate, Bill & Hillary Bed & Breakfast, illegal white house campaigning, &
many more.

8- Thanks for reducing our military by half, gutting much of our foreign
policy, & flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as
necessary trips. Please give my regards to Hillary, when/if you see her. Tell
her I am working on a "Thank You letter" to her, too.

9- Thanks also for "finding" millions of dollars of excess tax money. I
really didn't need it in the first place & I can't think of a more
well-deserving group of recipients to my hard earned dollars, than jet fuel
for all your globetrotting. I understand you, the family, & your cronies have
logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

God bless America, and thank you for spending my taxes so wisely & frugally.

Sincerely,  A U.S. Citizen
 P.S. Please pass along a special thanks to Al Gore for inventing the
internet & making the distribution of this letter possible.         WOW ! ! !
!