Hiya everyone, I miss you... :)

The Dean Jenkins asked me to take down our cotroversial letters page.
He said, "at _least_ during recruitment season."

As it is quite out of date and also pretty much has accomplished what we
set out for it to do, I have complied.

In other news I would like to have a game night again:
We haven't had CSSA speakers this semester because with the number of
candidates giving great seminars it would be overkill, but that doesn't
mean we shouldn't see each other!

If anyone is interested please let me know and we can pick a game and a
time.  _I_ would like to play dungeon keeper 2 all night long, as I can
actually play that game.

A bientot!
-Caitlin 'will never be a compiler-writer' Coughlin, prez

PS oh yeah, we need to have an election this semester officers, lets set
up a meeting for that, anyone who would like to run for office email me

|Caitlin Coughlin:                 |
[log in to unmask]             | "Chastity is its own punishment."
|41 Green Street                   |             --SOLOMON SHORT
|Burlington, Vt, 05401             |