Hi There,

I have a customer who is writing an implementation plan for a Physician's
Comparability Allowance for the doctors here.  From what I've read, this is
a type of bonus that can be awarded to doctors employed by the Federal
Government.  My customer is trying to find agencies who offer this benefit
to give her a helping hand.

From looking on the WWW, I've discovered that the NIH, the FDA, and the
Department of Veteran's Affairs offer this benefit in some cases.  I was
wondering if any of the librarians out there working for a federal agency
might know if there agency uses this benefit.

Please reply directly to me, and TIA,
Janine Bolton
Medical Sciences Librarian
NASA/Johnson Space Center