Hi, Bonnie.

Yes, we also cancelled our electronic subscriptions to the Nature stable.
I will take my turn on the Reference Desk shortly.  I suspect we have
unhappy campers because they are quite popular.  However, we librarians
have to stick together on this one.  Our market isn't infinitely elastic,
and publishers are going to have to learn that.

--Cathy

Catherine L. Wolfson                        Health Sciences Library
Information Services Librarian              University of Arizona
[log in to unmask]                   1501 N. Campbell Ave.
Tel:  520-626-2927                          P.O. Box 245079
Fax:  520-626-2922                          Tucson, AZ  85724-5079