From:   Angie Hammat [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 14, 2001 02:58
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        ILL: Need book pages

I am looking for several pages from two different book titles. Of course,
they are needed as soon as possible. I am willing to pay to have these
faxed. I desperately need these by the end of the day for a supervisor.
Please contact me directly if you can supply. The citations are as follows:

        Disinfection, sterilization and preservation
        edited by Seymour Block
        5th edition, pages 901-902

        Berry & Kohn's operating room technique
        St. Louis: Mosby, 2000