Hi everybidy.  I need a few oages from NURSINF MANAGEMEMNT 1997, and again
it is from those funny supplemental (specialized issues) pages.  It is all
part of the same project, and these come from the references to another
article that I located.  So - if you happen to own and if you can fax me
whatever from the four, it'll be appreciated:  (again, please phone - best -
or e-mail if you can fax/fill):
1.
Maxwell g.
Flexible monitoring
Nursing Managememnt  March, 1997, 28 (3): 48-B
       (this one is noted on the table of contents of our issue, but no text
included)
2. Same citation as above, but p. 48-F
3.  "        "          "      "    , but p. 48-G
4.  "        "          "      "    , but p.48-I (capital of i)

I just hope it is not the same text repeated over and over ...

Thanks -

Dalia Kleinmuntz, AHIP           [log in to unmask]
Director, Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
847-570-2664                   847-570-2926 FAX

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of ENH.