Many thanks to Patricia at Morton Hospital for filling the request so
quickly.  This list is a great resource at times like this.

Tonia

-----Original Message-----
From: Harris, Tonia [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Business Horizons

Medlibbers,

I need to obtain the following article and can pay up to $12.00. This
journal is indexed in PubMed, but I could not verify this or any articles
from this journal in 2000.
"Building a learning strategy at the top: interview with ten of America's
CLOs," Business Horizons, Nov./Dec 2000, p. 4+ by Baldwin Timothy T and
Danielson Camden C. There are some tables in the article, so a clean copy
snail is probably best.  Let me know before sending so that I do not receive
duplicates.

Thanks in advance and have a good afternoon!

Tonia

Tonia Harris
Research Librarian
Premier Inc.
Charlotte, NC
(704)733-5527
(704)733-4192 fax

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify the Sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from your computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.