-MLA Registrants:

It has been brought to our attention by an MLA member that the numbers 1
and 2  for the Chapter Sharing Roundtables are reversed between the
registration form and what was posted on the listservs. Listserv messages
should have said  that #1 is Computer Security and #2 is Chairs/Incoming
Chairs instead of the other way around. We apologize for the confusion.
The registration form from MLA does have them listed in the correct order
which is:

1. Computer Security for Desktop or Workstation
2. Chairs/Incoming Chairs
3. Consumer Health  Information
4. Distance Education
5. E-books
6. E-journals in Hospitals
7. Electronic Journals
8. Evidenced-based Medicine
9. Finance & Treasurers
10. Fundraising
11. Governmental Relations
12. Library Resources on the Internet
13. Library/Information Systems Partnerships
14. License Negotiation (e-journals)
15. Marketing / Public Relations
16. One-person Libraries
17.  Palm Pilots & Other Personal Digital Assistants
18. Retirement
19. Sharing and Networking: You Pick the Topic
20. Training People; General User Education
21. Virtual Reference Services

Pam Rees
MLA Chapter Sharing Roundtables Committee
State Library of Iowa
East 12th and Grand
Des Moines, Ia  50319
phone 515-281-5772