I received requests to summarize for the list. The hottest thing was
links to full-text e-journals.  Journals in the Ovid biomedical
collections were also popular.

Several people who responded  listed their web pages.  Since we are not
a university library I thought http://pmhslibraries.org/ was especially
helpful to me.   Other web sites were http://sladen.hfhs.org/ ;
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/hslibs.html;
 http://www.texmed.org/liy/les.asp; http://lane.stanford.edu/general/

Half of the libraries used an "Ask the librarian" page.  The rest had an
interactive  form for ILL or requesting a search but didn't use the "Ask
a librarian" format. Some libraries offer real-time electronic reference

service.  http://www.texmed.org/liy/les.asp

Items common to everyone were listing databases offered Md Consult,
Ovid, Infortrac etc.;  OPAC and links to other medical/library sites.

Marilyn Teolis
Email:[log in to unmask]
Baptist Hospital                              Phone (615)284-5373
2000 Church St.                             (800)826-9998 x 5373
(Outside TN)
Nashville TN 37236                       Fax:(615)284-5861