From: Ziegler, Judy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OVID Medline a SUBSET?

I was under the impression that the Ovid Medline included the full Medline.
When doing a verification for Ccontemporary Pediatrics I discovered it was
not indexed in Ovid, but was in PubMed-- I did a quick look comparing the
various contemporary....... journals and it appears that a good many are not
in Ovid that are in PubMed.  I am wondering if others have found missing
journals and to what extent. Maybe this is a temporary clich-- I have not
been able to get an answer from Ovid.

Judith E. Ziegler
Medical Library
Crozer-Chester Medical Center