As of 9am today we have 43 attendees for Sunday with 6 on the fence.

31 would like to ski on Saturday. Of the 31, 16 prefer Sugarbush, 6 prefer
MRG, 6 prefer Jay, 3 prefer other areas.

Of those who prefer Sugarbush, a few have passes and therefore will not need
tickets.

I would like to get the final count to Stowe by Wednesday of next week so
please send an e-mail to me at [log in to unmask]  if you haven't
already.

I also may have room in my ski lodge on Sugarbush North at a cost of $20
person per night.  It's dorm style lodging and also has 3 bedrooms, first
come first served.  So far 4 listers will be staying in the lodge and one is
still thinking about it.

If you have any questions, please call me at work at 1-800-628-6039 ext.
7525 or directly at (203) 944-7525.

Thx,

> Peter Salts
American Skandia