Its been a while since I used it, but other than an update for OSX
compatibilty, it doesn't seem like any changes have been made.  Fetch
doesn't support resuming - something that is more and more important as
file sizes get larger.  Well, it does support resuming, but only as long
the application has been kept open.  If I am 75% done with a 600 meg
toast image file, and then my computer freezes fetch will not resume.

Directory caching is also a nice feature to have, but not necessary.  FTP
to FTP transfers are nice, but far from a standard feature (in any
client).  Is there any Mac ftp software supporting this?

As I said, its been some time since I last used fetch, so I may be wrong
about some things, but there are also other things I may have missed...