I was helping a faculty member download fetch today and
discovered that

1. Fetch is no longer a freeware product from Dartmouth
   College but has been licenced back to it's creator at

   http://www.fetchsoftworks.com/

2. There is now an official Fetch t-shirt, which is one
   of the more requested features by true blue Mac
   users.

3. In the new licencing realm, Fetch 3.0 will be
   free and Fetch 4.0 will be

        $25 per single user
        $20 per user in units of 10 users
        $15 per user in units of 100 users
        $10 per user in units of 1000 users
        $ 5 per user in units of 10,000 users

Steve

(P.S. I've been using Fetch 4 beta on Mac OS X and find
it blisteringly fast .... )