I have been using Verizon DSL for almost a year now.  I'm quite happy
with it (over all the dial-up providers I had tried up to that point --
including Adelphia and TogetherNetworks).

I do find that when there are problems, there is NO WAY to find out what
the problem is -- the folks at the 800 number are quite un-informative
about what the problem is, when the problem is likely to be fixed, etc.
They often want to schedule a service tech to come out and look at my
computer to see what I've messed up....  Since I use Linux (with Roaring
Penquin's PPPOE program) to connect -- I wiped out the Windows install I
had used to do the original configuration about 6 months ago), there's
nothing for them to look at :)

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,