On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Frank Swasey wrote:
> I have been using Verizon DSL for almost a year now.  I'm quite happy
> with it (over all the dial-up providers I had tried up to that point --
> including Adelphia and TogetherNetworks).

That wold make you among the lucky to not be on a wait list forever
appearantly... or one who has the patience of a tortoise.

> computer to see what I've messed up....  Since I use Linux (with Roaring
> Penquin's PPPOE program) to connect -- I wiped out the Windows install I
> had used to do the original configuration about 6 months ago), there's
> nothing for them to look at :)

Hahahaha... the day they either support linux or actually admit they don't
have a clue is the day ... hmmm...
Kinda like telling us we can't have our home networks on the lines and
that we have a 2.5GB a month dl limit???? Hahahahaha... oh so silly.
sorry,
Chris
 |                  WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                   |
 |    Chris Moran         a.a.#707        [log in to unmask]    |
 |DMDL Computer Lab Coordinator   Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Distance Learning Network   802.656.0358     Lafayette 407|