I don't know much about it, other than it's easy to do, but is perhaps
sniffing a bigger internal security risk than most?
What can individual users on campus do to prevent their ethernet
trasmissions from being sniffed for all the goodies?
Believe it or not <shock gasp!> not all of our OWN community members can
be trusted.
I do know someone I could ask, but as a bigger picture, this groups might
have some answers/ideas.
Chris
 |                  WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                   |
 |    Chris Moran         a.a.#707        [log in to unmask]    |
 |DMDL Computer Lab Coordinator   Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Distance Learning Network   802.656.0358     Lafayette 407|