Citation:       1993
Author: Fholdi, Mihbaly.
NLM Unique ID: 9517093 ISBN: 0646223429
Publisher:      Lymphoedema Association of Victoria,, Upper Beaconsfield,
Vic.

Lola

Lola H. Purvis, M.L.IS., C.L.I.S.               318-473-3563
Medical Librarian                               318-473-3489  FAX
Rapides Regional Medical Center         [log in to unmask]
Box 30101, 211 Fourth Street                    PAGER: 318-427-4257
Alexandria, LA   71301