We are trying to replace the missing item below. We have been unable to
purchase a copy from the publisher or through any of the exchange services,
so we requested it via DOCLINE. Alas, the request was unfilled. If you own
this supplement and would be willing to lend it to us for a day or two so we
can copy it, or if you would be willing to copy it for us (we will pay),
please let me know. Thanks! -- Catherine

Diabetes Research & Clinical Practice Supplement
1992, Supp 15

Catherine M. Reiter, MA, AHIP
Head of Resource Services
Denison Memorial Library
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
4200 East Ninth Avenue
Denver, CO 80262-0003

(303) 315-6444
(303) 315-6255 (Fax)