I'm trying to find out what month a particular patent for the drug Hytrin
(generic name terazosin) was added to the FDA Orange Book. The patent number
is 5,504,207. Does anyone out there have access to the FDA Orange Book
monthly supplements for 1996?  The patent was issued on April 2, 1996, so I
believe it would have been added soon after (May, June, July?)  I've been
wrestling with the FDA web site and calling them, but not getting anywhere.
Any help would be much appreciated - thank you in advance!

Amy Solomon
Information Center
Consumers Union
phone: (914) 378-2262