I checked out this website by looking at Peripheral Neuropathy. (I am a P.N. sufferer and know a lot about it.) The information was poor at best and harmful at worst. Trauma is NOT the major cause, diabetes is. Trauma is way down the list. As for the medications suggested, there is no mention of the two most commonly prescribed and most effective, gabapentin (Neurontin) and tricyclic antidepressants (mainly, Elavil). The site refers people NOT to the Neuropathy Association but to a book (albeit a great one). Hmmm.

If this is typical of their coverage, I not only would NOT recommend it to my readers (medical librarians) but would urge them to steer clear. (And I wrote Dynamic Medicine telling them this. I will let you know if I get a response.)

In the meantime, I urge you to look at it yourself--critically--and to rely on other, more authoritative sites like the NIH.