I am failing as an Information Goddess today and must ask for help from the
collective mind....

One of the doctors at my hospital has asked me to find him the actual
directions for/complete description of this procedure, quickly.  I have
searched our small monograph collection, and spent a lot of time on-line on
PubMed and a few other search engines, and have come up with lots of stuff
on what to use the test for, but nothing that would seem to describe how to
actually *do* it.  If anyone out there knows where I can find this
information, or has it and can send it to me, we would be very happy.  I can
pay up to $11 for a fax, (860-892-2704) but of course would prefer free.  I
am always happy to set up reciprocal agreements.

Nancy E. M. Gilly, M.L.S.
Medical Librarian
W.W.Backus Hospital, Norwich, CT
860-823-6327