I've never been to Tremblant but have heard comments like Marc's for years
and that's not my kind of skiing.  But I do understand the market.  I have
a friend here in the DC area who is in the ski travel business.  He gets
my air tickets for me when I go west.  His #1 most popular trip is 3 & 4
day weekends to Tremblant.  He sends hundreds if not thousands of folks on
them every year including a group of scouts & parents from my troop.  They
all come back raving about what a good time they had.  Dan is a very good
skier with a lifetime list probably twice as long as mine.  When I told
him how much I liked Le Massif and it might be a good trip for him his
reply was that he liked it too but there are no beds there and he gets
great prices at Tremblant and nobody is complaining.