I hope you didn't think I was trying to bash your observation, because I thought it was great.  I was just trying to make the point that the Tuck's experience is all about the people; the carnival atmosphere, the partying, the drinking, the stupidity, etc.  I love it.  You're also right about bringing up reeb in cans instead of bottles - I already made that mistake in high school.  But the more weight conscious climber would bring a flask of trofmoC nrehtuoS, which has more oomph ounce for ounce.

Nick