On 19 Apr 2001, at 14:05, Richard Meyer wrote:

> -Stuart Wrote
>

> That might be the worst name for a ski area ever, though I'm sure some
> one on this list can come up with a dumber one.  What skier marketing
> group were they trying to attract?  Maybe it was a 70's thing.

Dunno, Richard.  But the same company owned Mount Snow for a
while before SKI Ltd. got 'em.

Which, now that we know how many different places people have
skied, brings up an interesting little stage-1-withdrawal game we
could play, despite our extra-innings ski season... what's the
dumbest or wierdest name for a ski area you ever heard of..
whether you skied there or not?

(My personal favorite:  Beef Trail, Wyoming; first runner up:  Ohoho
CT).

skip