From: "CJNelson" <[log in to unmask]>

>    I've never been there, so I can't compare any notes.

Suffice it to say that Tremblant's village is a purpose-built "resort
village" of the type that the Killington Access Road has no hope of becoming
without the infusion of a billion or so dollars, and is every yupster
real-estate developer's wet dream come true.  That was two or three years
ago.  I haven't been there recently but I doubt the pace of building has
slowed much.

As for the target client?  My guess is that they're going after the leisure
vacation types -- competing against Carribean resorts and cruises... and
Disneyland...