Marc said:

"Yes, there were the rich and beautiful (I was in the gondi line a couple of
people behind Candice Bergen and her kids and my wife encountered Mel Gibson
at Snowmass at lunch) but there was also a surprising amount of duct tape
and wool."

Last year, I just missed Robin Williams and his family snowboarding at
Alpine Meadows by a day.

However, Mel Gibson has purchased a beautiful estate only a mile from my
house to live in for a year or two while he makes two movies in
Niagara-on-the-Lake and Toronto.  His kids are supposed to be enrolled at
the local private school starting this fall.

I'll say Hi to him at HV next season :-))

Leigh