After much thought last night, I'm thinking of doing a day trip to either Tuck's or Gulf Of Slides this weekend(either Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather).  so keep an eye out for the Green plaid
(the long range forcast is looking good for next Saturday so that will be my weekend camping trip)

I'm steering tords do the Gulf of Slides as I have never been there before (I'm planning to use snow shoes up along the edge of the trail )
any suggestions for best routes to board?

Gil