Dear Colleagues!

Hello!

Once again I am requesting the following articles through this service.
I could not found these articles locally. Can anyone send by fax/email
the followings articles? One of our Counsultants needs the following
article for his patient.

1. Gastrointest Endosc 1999 Jan;49(1):58-61.
> Success of repeat ERCP by the same endoscopist. Ramirez FC, Dennert B,
> Sanowski RA.
> Department of Medicine, Gastroenterology Section, Carl T. Hayden
Veterans
> Affairs Medical
> Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85012, USA.
>

> 2. Gastrointest Endosc 2000 Oct;52(4):478-83.
> Success of ERCP at a referral center after a previously unsuccessful
> attempt.Choudari CP, Sherman S, Fogel EL, Phillips S, Kochell A,
> Flueckiger J, Lehman GA
> Division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology, Department of Medicine,
Indiana
> University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-5000, USA.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

> Thank you.
>
> Yours sincerely,

Haider Ali
Librarian
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital
Atten: Haider Ali-Librarian
Fax: (0092 42) 5180723 or (0092 42 5180754)
P.O. Box 13014
Johar Town Lahore-Pakistan
www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk