-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Washburne [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

findings of a screening mammogram....but--the query this new person got
concerned  when a BREAST ULTRASOUND can be ordered....which apparently
is NOT referred to in this 42CFR410.32 section.....so how can this
Federal Regulation be found so that it can be carefully read to verify
tht indeed it DOES NOT allow any guidance re breast ultrasound? HELP
Thanks Nancy Washburne Temple [log in to unmask]