Has anyone seen any lists of recommeded textbooks / journals for Surgery?
I am looking for something along the lines of "Library for Internists"
published every few years in Annals of Internal Medicine.

The Brandon / Hill list for 2001 is due out soon, so I will definitely
check there.

We don't currently have the SESAP (Surgical Education and Self-Assessment
Program) in our collection, so I don't know if its syllabus includes just
article references or recommended resources. The ACS (American College of
Surgeons) web site isn't helpful either.

Thank you in advance for any leads.

Ramune Kubilius, MALS
Collection Development/ Special Projects Librarian
Galter Health Sciences Library
Northwestern University
phone: 312-503-1912
FAX: 312-503-1204