Dear Colleagues:

We are seeking information about hospital-based clinical
librarianship.  We have seen a number of similar requests
on MEDLIB-L in the past few years, but none recently.

If your hospital library offers a clinical librarian
program, please answer the following questions:

1. Is your program expanding, declining, or holding steady?
2. How have you evaluated the program?
3. How do you see the program changing in the near future?
4. May we contact you for more information about your program?  If so,
please send us your name, institution, phone number and email address.

We will be happy to summarize for the list, so please send your responses
directly to:

Marion Chayes                   or      Diane Wolf
Abington Memorial Hospital              Christiana Care Health System
Wilmer Memorial Library                 Wilmington Hospital Library
1200 York Road                          PO Box 1668
Abington,  PA  19001-3788               Wilmington,  DE  19899
[log in to unmask]                          [log in to unmask]