If anyone is out there working today, Sunday, April 22, and can fax these
two articles to me today, I have a cardiologist who will be very grateful.
We have been subscribed to this periodical, but that issue is missing.
The full citations:

Cardiol Clin 2000 Aug; 18(3):501-9
Diastolic hart failure. Constrictive, restrictive, and pericardial.
Kabbani SS, LeWinter MM.

and

Cardiol Clin 2000 Aug; 18(3):513-46,ix
The echo-Doppler evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function. A
current perspective.
Appleton CP, Firstenberg MS, Garcia MJ, Thomas JD.

My fax is 1-860-892-2704.
We can pay up to $15 per article, but would naturally prefer free.  I am
always happy to set up reciprocal arrangements.  Please call me at
1-860-823-6327 or e-mail me before 5pm Eastern Time (US) before sending to
avoid duplication.