Online Drug Information Resources (revised April 26, 2001)
® Valerie G. Rankow

American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Basic Resources
http://www.aacp.org/Resources/Reference/Basic_Resources/basic_resources.
html

CenterWatch Listing of Newly Approved Drug Therapies
http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/drugs/druglist.html

Drug Literature Evaluation
http://www.mcp.edu/course/21/index.shtml

DRUGFACTS.com - A Drug, Herbal, Interaction, and Disease Info Resource
http://www.drugfacts.com

Drug InfoNet
http://www.druginfonet.com/druginfo.htm

FDA Electronic Orange Book Approved Drug Products with
Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations
http://www.fda.gov/cder/ob/

Green Book - FDA Approved Animal Drug List
http://www.fda.gov/cvm/greenbook/greenbook.html

Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources: Pharmacy and
Pharmacology
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/pharm.html

Intellihealth Drug Resource Center (USP DI®  vol. 2 Advice for the
Patient®)
http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH

Interactions: IBIS Guide to Drug-Herb and Drug-Nutrient Interactions
http://www.integrative-medicine.com/Interactions.html

Martindale's Health Science Guide - Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology
http://www-sci.lib.uci.edu/HSG/Pharmacy.html

MCPHS - Sheppard Library - Recommended Web Sites
http://www.mcp.edu/si/sl/sl_rec.shtml

MEDLINE Plus  (USP DI® vol. 2 Advice for the Patient®)
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html

PharmWeb
http://www.pharmweb.net/

PhRMA - Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
http://www.phrma.org/

RxList
http://www.rxlist.com

Safemedication.com (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
http://www.safemedication.com/

Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy Global Drug Information
Service WWW Pharmacy Resources
http://www.samford.edu/schools/pharmacy/dic/pharmres.htm

Street Terms for Drugs
http://www.drugs.indiana.edu/slang/home.html

U.S. Food & Drug Administration
http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug.htm

University of Connecticut Health Center Pharmacy Information Resources
on the Web
http://library.uchc.edu/eduoff/pharmsites.htm

University of Pittsburgh Internet Resources: Pharmacy, Pharmacology &
Therapeutics
http://www.hsls.pitt.edu/intres/index.html?page=25

Virtual Library: Pharmacy
http://www.pharmacy.org/

INTERNATIONAL Drug Information Resources Online

BIAM (Banque de Données Automatisée sur les Médicaments)
http://www.biam2.org/
French drug database, available only in French.  Free registration
required

British National Formulary
http://bnf.vhn.net/

CHN - Canadian Health Network
http://www.canadian-health-network.ca

Chinese Medicine
http://www.china-med.net/herb_search.html

European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products -
http://www.emea.eu.int/

France
http://www.theriaque.org/
http://www.vidalpro.net/

Indice Por Accion Farmacologica Spanish Language Drug Index
http://www.manes.com.ar/paginas/a/ind_farm.htm

Martindale's Health Science Guide: Pharmacy Center
Links to many international drug sites, including French, Portuguese,
German and more:
http://www-sci.lib.uci.edu/~martindale/Pharmacy.html#MDD

NetDoktor (Germany)
http://www.netdoktor.de/medikamente/index.shtml

Patient UK: Medicines and Drugs
http://www.patient.co.uk/drugs.htm

PharmWeb
http://www.pharmweb.net/

Planet Medica
http://www.planetmedica.com/

Portalfarma.com Spanish Language Drug Database
http://www.portalfarma.com/home.nsf

RxList
http://www.rxlist.com

Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy Global Drug Information
Service WWW Pharmacy Resources
http://www.samford.edu/schools/pharmacy/dic/pharmres.htm

Switzerland Kompendium
http://www.kompendium.ch/app/search_f.cfm