Joy,

These are a couple of the web sites that I use when looking for conferences, congresses, CME's, etc. for our docs.....

Doctor's Guide Congress Resource Center
http://www.docguide.com/crc.nsf/web-bySpec

Medical Conferences.com
http://www.medicalconferences.com/search.html

Medical Meetings, Doctor Conferences, CME Events from Parkhurst Publishing
http://www.parkpub.com/cgi-bin/ParkHurst

CMEsearch
http://www.cmesearch.com/default.asp

Hope that helps.
Brad

Brad Dishan
Medical Librarian
Regional Mental Health Care - London
850 Highbury Ave. N.
London, Ontario  N6A 4H1
Canada

ph. 519.455.5110 x2167
fx. 519.455.9986
email.  [log in to unmask]

>>> "Kennedy, Joy" <[log in to unmask]> 04/26/01 11:47AM >>>

I've had a physician ask for a list of conference during a certain time
period in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.  While I know that there is
a journal specially on this, I don't own it.  Can anyone point me to a
website that lists these or a journal that might compile and print a list of
these?  I seem to vaguely remember that a journal did this at one time but
can't quite remember which one.  Any suggestions appreciated. Joy
Joy Kennedy, MLS
Health Resource Library
Northwest Community Healthcare
800 W. Central Rd.