Hello Medlib gang,

Does anybody out there know how I can track down an OLD, European (German) PhD dissertation?

I haven't tried searching through individual library catalogues, mainly because I doubt I'd get a loan from a European library and my patron would probably want to buy the thing anyway.  UMI Dissertation Abstracts and their ordering service seem to only cover (North) American dissertations - is there a similar service to this for European dissertations?

The dissertation I'm looking for is (and I fully do not expect anyone to have it! but, hey, you never know....):

Lamm, Hans
Uber die innere und aussere Entwicklung der deutschen Juden im Dritten Reich
PhD Dissertation, Erlangen, 1951

(The psychiatrist is doing a chapter/paper (?) on suicide through history).

Thanks for any suggestions.
Brad

Brad Dishan
Medical Librarian