Funny how we all think the same about some things in life. I put set that
picture as my desktop pic as soon as I saw it a few days ago. A friend came
by and saw my computer yesterday, and asked me where the pic was from.
Wyoming? Colorado? No, I said, the Rooock (actually I said the 'rockpile',
but the Sean Connery reference was too good to pass up).

For anyone who hasn't taken a peak at the photo gallery that the Mt
Washington Obs continually updates, it is well worth doing so. The scans
are high res and will simply blow you away.

http://www.mountwashington.org/photos/index.html

signed,
diligent skivtl reader and occassional poster Evan