On Mon, 14 May 2001, Benjamin Kulas wrote:

> Friday off.  But what really looked tempting Sunday was Airplane Gully in the
> the Great Gulf.  A drive up the auto road and short traverse would have made it
> pretty doable  How much longer will it be skiable?  Guesses anyone?

My guess is it may be passable next weekend -- assuming it stays chilly
this week (it's below freezing up there right now). I checked the rates.
16 for car & driver + 6 for each additional adult. We could always hide
someone in the trunk. If we could pack 4 peeps into a car it'd only be
8.50/person split 4 ways. Sounds worth it to me.

Jerm